- Name: EP Doll
- Developer: Fuyou
- Translator: No
- Version: 1.1
- OS: Windows, Linux, Android
- Date: 2021-09-18
- Size: Apk=56mb
- Language: English
- Genre: 2DCG, 2D Game, Animated, Japanese Game, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Combat, Simulator, Cosplay, Management, Puzzle, RPG, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Bukkake, Cheating, NTR (avoidable)*,…
Welcome to EP World ……
= Be careful before you buy. The following explanation is a machine translation. This work has no text, the system is complicated, and the first experience was not enough and a guide was not possible. If you are interested, you can always buy it and buy it. Archive and product version are useful.
.Time system …… Standby .
Wear system …… Standby [7 steps 18 types]
.SEX system …… Standby [12 steps 3 largest]
. WORK system …… STANDBY [WEAR system related]
. Main system ……. STANDBY [5 steps 3 types]
.BATTLE system … STANDBY [12 steps]
.GAME system ……. STANDBY [7 steps 6 types]
.DATA system …… Standby [12 steps]
.Get Bey …… Standby [9 steps 5]
.Produce system …… Standby [5 steps 9 types]
. World system …… Standby [20+ location & NPC, free arrangement]
2. DOWNLOAD GAME:
– Battle LV.8 Crystal bug repair
– initial release
First I should warn you that:
1. English is not my native language
2. This is (barely) edited machine translation
3. For this type of game it doesn’t really matter all that much
Despite the dev stating that “this work has no text”, this is just not the case. I managed to find over 2k lines of text containing Japanese characters in game files. Well, a lot of them are not unique (for some reason text is copied all over the place, sometimes counting dozens of identical strings), but a hundred or two definitely are. The game is quite complicated as it is, so understanding what you read is crucial.
Most of the text is options, item names and descriptions, sex stats and messages like “you unlocked <something> <somewhere>”. That’s why I wrote that translation quality here is not that important. I’ve already spent over five hours playing the game with my own translation and I believe that while it’s nowhere near a good translation it actually makes the game playable for people who don’t know Japanese.
Technically, this is your usual RPG Maker MV game. All Japanese text that I encountered is contained in .json files, none in scripts – so translating this game wasn’t very hard.
Translator++ would probably handle it well, but instead I rolled out my own very simple text extractor and replacer that stores its intermediate results (i.e. “translation patch”) in CSV format. This file can be found inside the archives as “translation.csv”. If you want to improve this translation then write me a PM and I’ll try to help you set up my extractor/replacer program. Or just roll out something of your own too, you’ll get huge respect from me then
“translation.csv” format is as follows:
1. every line is self-contained and doesn’t depend on other lines
2. every line is split into exactly four parts (columns) by commas (‘,’)
3. first column contains relative path from game’s root directory to a JSON file
4. second column contains a JSON Pointer string that specifies a string value in the JSON file
5. third column contains original text (in Japanese) found in that JSON value. It’s only there for translator’s convenience and doesn’t get used when patching the game. Pair “file path”-“JSON Pointer” is a unique key for each line
6. fourth and final column contains translated version of text in previous column that should be used to replace original text in JSON file
There are no commas in original nor translated text, so you don’t need to bother with escaping sequences (like “\,”, for example).
3. Mod note:
Mod just on android.
– Mod Items.
– Mod Weapons.
– Mod Armors.
4. installation note:
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.