- Name: Knightly Passions
- Developer: FEYADA
- Translator: No
- Version: v0.8c
- OS: Windows, Mac, Android
- Date: 2022-03-31
- Size: ~599mb
- Language: English
- Genre: Animated, Anal, Big Dick, Big Tits, Elves, Defloration, Group sex, Harem, Lesbian, Masturbation, Mild BDSM, Monster girl, Nuns, Squirting, Toys, Witches.
What could be better than the good old adventures of a brave hunter in the harsh world of the middle ages?
Of course, adventures in the world of magic! Terrible monsters, evil sorcerers, cruel lords, mean mercenaries – this is only a small part of what our main character will face, who went in search of his sister.
2. DOWNLOAD GAME:
- Fixed yet another bug when arm wrestling with the old man/merchant.
- The elven druid boss’s stun attack now takes 3 points of stamina away from the hunter instead of 1.
- Fixed the “stun” debuff being applied multiple times when fighting boars and other enemies using a stun attack.
- Fixed a bug involving armor values being zeroed out prematurely during fights with several opponents.
- Fixed a substitution bug with traders’ inventories that could cause crashes when attempting to purchase bread.
- Fixed several other bugs involving the combat system.
- Ensured saves from 0.8a and 0.8b work with the latest version of the game (0.8c).
- New quest: “The Family Heirloom.” In it, we continue to discover more about the elf’s character.
- New quest: “The World of Trading.” A cute and romantic story involving Mirina :3
- New quest: “The Forest Cove.” This is a quest that will, in future updates, introduce us to a new character.
- Remade the adult scenes in the brunette nun’s cell in Live2D.
- Remade 2 adult scenes with the elf in Live2D.
- Added beautiful music that immerses you more deeply in the game for the new quests.
- Completely overhauled hunting and slightly improved the combat system. You can now hunt several creatures at once by choosing to face one to three enemies.
- Your level of Hunting Instinct now allows you to gain the dodge effect right in the middle of battles. The higher your level of Hunting Instinct, the higher your chance of gaining the dodge effect.
- The item drop rate is now tied to Hunting Instinct. Each additional level increases the chances of rare items dropping.
- Added auto-battle functionality to hunting mode. To unlock it, you need to conduct three successful hunts for animals of the given variety and number. For instance, in order to unlock auto-battles when facing three wolves, you’ll need to defeat packs of three wolves three times in normal combat. Auto-battles cost the hunter 30 HP.
- You can now arm wrestle with the fisherman and the blacksmith.
- Arm wrestling difficulty is now impacted by your level of Combat Training. The higher your Combat Training, the easier it will be to defeat your opponent.
- The price of items is now dependent on your Charisma level. The higher your Charisma, the lower the cost of the goods you buy and the higher the selling price for your own items.
- Added the “Lacerating Strike” skill card, which inflicts the bleeding condition on enemies. You can obtain it by defeating the blacksmith at arm wrestling.
- Added an “enhanced fishing rod,” which grants you a 15% chance to catch a variety of items in the lake (including artifacts).
- Added the “Potion of Oblivion.” It resets all stats, allowing skill points to be reallocated. It’s currently sold by the witch.
- The Gallery now fully unlocks when unlocked via cheat codes (including all of the scenes with the elf and the brunette nun).
- Improved the “New Game+” feature by adding the ability to skip Quests 11 through 14. (Previously, only the first 10 quests were skippable).
- Added a convenient button in the navigation window to allocate unspent Skill Points.
- Improved the English translations of Quests 5 through 9.
- You now won’t be able to flee from combat during the combat tutorial. Previously, running away from the combat during the tutorial caused a critical error.
- Fixed the tooltips on how to unlock each adult scene in the Gallery.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of the maid in the market in “New Game+” games.
- Fixed trading bugs.
- Fixed bugs when crafting items at the blacksmith.
- Fixed bugs with the Cave location.
- Also fixed many other bugs and probably added some new ones.
- And much more!
3. installation note:
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.