- Name: Lily of the Valley
- Developer: P and P
- Translator: No
- Version: v1.9
- OS: Windows
- Date: 2022-03-26
- Size: Win~5.4gb; Apk~788mb
- Language: English
- Genre: 3DCG, Animated, RPG, Hypnosis, Corruption, Housewives, Female protagonist, Netorare, 2D game, Groping, Milf, Oral sex, Pregnancy, Stripping, Voyeurism
As longtime players of rpg maker games we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time. Our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple. You will be playing the role of “Lily” and making decisions about the course her life will take.
2. DOWNLOAD GAME:
Touch screen usage:
- the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
- you can also toggle the textbox with a two-finger-tap™.
- you have now up to 4 icons bottom right to open the phone (when available), to toggle the walking animations, to toggle the stats display and to switch movement speed.
Library = 34 minutes; 96 renders; 9 animations and 31976 txt characters.
Public Bathroom 1 = 8 minutes; 14 renders; 1 animation and 6788 txt characters.
Pool Guy = 15 minutes; 47 renders; 2 animations and 13042 txt characters.
Rick = 16 minutes; 25 renders; 4 animations and 14128 txt characters.
Public Bathroom 2 = 16 minutes; 28 renders; 2 animations and 13963 txt characters.
In total V.1.9 contains 210 renders, 488 CG’s, 18 animations, 79897 text characters and 89 minutes of gameplay.
For Mac Users:
- Use the last working version for Mac (use the search function to find them in this thread or build it yourself by using RPG Maker MV v1.62 MacOSX – thank you pk2000 – Instructions are in pk2000’s thread: Take a look here).
- Create a copy (in case there are issues).
- Download latest PC version.
- Open it and copy all folders/files in the www folder except the js folder.
- Right click and show package contents on the Mac copy.
- Paste the www content into the resources/app.nw folder and overwrite. Presto – working Mac version.
The key to getting saves working properly is NOT copying the js folder mentioned in step 4. I’ve been doing this for each new update for the last two or three times and everything is working just great.
(Thank you The GIT! for your Mac instruction!)
For Linux Users:
- Download the latest PC Version
- Download RPG MV Linux Launcher (thank you johnelros for the link!)
- Replace all the files from the Win version with the Linux Launcher files (you can delete the other files, but it isn’t necessary).
- Copy and paste your old save folder to the game’s www folder.
- Have fun playing Lily of the Valley.
3. installation note:
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.