- Name: Meowhalla
- Developer: Facesit Inc. Game Studio
- Translator: No
- Version: v1.2
- OS: Windows, Android
- Date: 2020-02-14
- Size: ~240mb
- Language: English
- Genre: 2dcg, adventure, anal sex, corruption, fantasy, humiliation, lesbian, male protagonist, monster girl, multiple endings, rape, sex toys, vaginal sex, vore
What can be better than cat girls? Only cat girls—Vikings! Meet the visual novel that will tell you an awesome story about cat girl intrigues in the outskirts of Valhalla.
You as an ordinary human arrive in the suburb of Valhalla named the Threshold, which acts like a purgatory for human warriors. You discover that the Threshold is ruled by the Disir sisters, a mysterious kind of creatures that look like human girls with cat ears and tails. You are involved in the disturbing times when the forces of the undead plan to invade Asgard. Only you and Disir can save Valhalla, or are you going to use this opportunity to create chaos and prioritize your own ambitions?
We are a small indie game development studio, which heavily depends on sales. Please, support our game buying it on Steam (link below)
2. DOWNLOAD GAME:
– Added fully remade sprites for all characters.
– Existing sprites now change each other more often.
– Astrid’s size was adjusted to correspond to the plot.
– Sprites now displayed in two size versions rather than three.
– Added new transitions between scenes and some of them were replaced with better alternatives.
– Nude versions of some gallery items are placed in-game. (Previously available only in the unlockable gallery)
– Added explosion sound in the plane.
– Added bonfire sound in the camp.
– Credits now specify, for which part of the game a person was responsible.
– Added “options” button to in-game menu. Previously, it was available only in the quick menu.
– Added “auto-play” button to the quick menu. The novel can now be read in an auto-mode.
– Fixed issue when for some players ending screens were covered by dialogue screens.
– Fixed typos and formatting in the “Credits” section.
– Fixed issue when date and time of save files was not displayed in the Russian version.
– Fixed minor typos in the Russian version.
-Fixed minor misprints in Russian and English versions.
-“History” screen, containing previous messages, should be now fixed.
– Quick menu is no longer visible during endings, as initially intended.
-Achievements should work now. Please, check the integrity of files or reinstall the game. If you still encounter issues, please inform us.
3. installation note:
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.