We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it’s the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first three and a half acts of the story: from your birth to your preparations to besiege the capital. It has a nonlinear plot, with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
Tất cả chúng ta đều biết câu chuyện: Anh hùng xuất hiện từ những khởi đầu khiêm tốn, tiêu diệt con rồng độc tài rồi mở ra một kỷ nguyên hòa bình và thịnh vượng mới. Nhưng ở đây, nó lại khác. Ravager là một trò chơi trong đó bạn đóng vai một chú rồng non, quyết tâm đòi lại quyền được sống của chúng. Để làm được, bạn sẽ cần phải phát triển sức mạnh của mình, liên minh với các thế lực đen tối, tránh xa công lý và hạ gục mục tiêu cần thiết.
Trò chơi hiện kéo dài ba phần: từ khi bạn sinh ra cho đến khi bạn chuẩn bị bao vây tấn công thủ đô. Nó có một cốt truyện phi tuyến tính, với nhiều lựa chọn quan trọng để thực hiện (và thú vị khi có) trên đường đi.
- Release Date: 2021-05-02
- Developer 4MinuteWarning
- Language: English
- Version: v4.3.12
- OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
- Size: PC,Linux,Mac= mb, APK= mb
- Genre: 2DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Futa/Trans, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Bestiality, Monster, Monster girl, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Graphic violence, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Male domination, Mobile game, Multiple penetration, Rape, RPG, Sleep sex, Titfuck, Transformation, Voiced, Voyeurism, Anal sex, Ahegao, Bukkake, Drugs, Groping, Slave, Stripping, Trap, Furry, Gay, Lactation, BDSM, Mind Control, Virgin, Female Domination, Lesbian, Management, POV, Incest, Twins, Religion, Sexual Harrassment
- Fate: Naho’s infernal fate (collab with DoItToJulia and Null).
- Fate: A followup to Sabetha & Inej’s protean fate (collab with DoItToJulia and Null).
- Art: Chanwe’s kobold fate (Lubbio).
- Art: Darja’s anal scene, remastered (Lubbio).
- Art: Darja’s anal scene, nude variant (Lubbio).
- Art: Marie-Anne’s protean fate (Lubbio).
- Art: Naho’s protean fate (Lubbio).
- Art: Character art for various guards, remastered (Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Character art for drakesgard (Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Character art for the drakesgard commander (Irrelevant Art).
- Art: A new ‘overwhelmed’ emote for Darja (Irrelevant Art).
- Animation: Animated idles for Malagar, gauntleted version (Amon Ra).
- Animation: Animated idles for Malice, remastered and extended (Amon Ra)
- Animation: Animated idles for Malice, nude variants (Amon Ra).
- Voice: Many of the dragon’s lines for conquest decisions (GreyScale).
- Voice: Many of the dragon’s lines for Mina’s heist (GreyScale).
- Voice: Malagar’s arrival, surprise naked Darja variant (Robin Peakway).
- Voice: Malagar’s goofy laboratory intro (Robin Peakway).
- Voice: Malagar’s plans for transanguination (Robin Peakway).
- Voice: The rest of Malagar’s part in Heloise’s bad science scene (Robin Peakway).
- Voice: Mina’s bed of riches scene (Marina Montague).
- Voice: Valzira’s vaginal scene (Jezebeth).
- Voice: Valzira’s pregnancy reveal (Jezebeth).
- Voice: Valzira’s captive interrogation (Jezebeth).
- Voice: Valzira’s kobold fate, and its followup (Jezebeth).
- Voice: Valzira’s wolfman fate, and its followup (Jezebeth).
- Voice: Valzira’s mercenary fate, and its followup (Jezebeth).
- Voice: Zizeryx’s ignition scene (Jezebeth).
- Voice: Zizeryx’s part in the conquest of Pale Rock (Jezebeth).
- Voice: Zizeryx’s part in Marie-Anne’s fate followup (Jezebeth).
- Translation: Czech, menus and up to the end of Act I (DragonRiderMax).
- Translation: The French, German, Polish, Russian, and Spanish translations have all been refreshed and improved (Soulphase).
- The Chinese (Traditional) translation has been removed from the game’s options because we cannot currently keep it up to date. If you speak Chinese and can help us restore either of the translations, please get in touch!
- The French Act II translations are under heavy maintenance, so they have been temporarily removed. They’ll be back in the next update!
- Markers for when you reach the end of current content have been refreshed, so they will not play if there is still some way of progressing a character’s plotline (such as making them consort).
- Chanwe’s existing scenes have been amended to make use of her new emotional range.
- Darja’s forced scene will reflect your previously-established hole preference.
- Guards throughout the game have been visually differentiated by type, and rank.
- The old style idle animations for the guards have been archived, while we await the new versions.
- Malice recognises if she is being named after one of her mothers.
- Audio and visual direction for Marie-Anne’s protean fate scene has been improved.
- Visiting the proteans will show unseen fate followups before any repeats.
- Supporter credits in the About page have been updated.
- Writing and VA credits in the Gallery have been updated.
- Heloise’s wolfman fate has been added to the gallery.
- Naho’s protean fate has been added to the gallery.
- Malagar now has a gallery page of his own.
- Gallery scenes have been ordered in a more consistent way.
- Automatic language assignment will only happen once, on first bootup, rather than every time you load the game.
- Adeline’s nude character animations work correctly.
- Captives that are busy receiving Breaker’s HR services will not be available for other purposes.
- Malice will not consider people as potential mothers if they are in the tender care of your hordes.
- The climax of Malice’s dream scene animation arrives slightly later.
- Mina’s consort promotion properly reflects her current state of dress.
- Sabetha’s animated idles no longer make the occasional visit to Schroedinger’s black box.
- Valzira’s “Unwanted Delivery” scene has been restored to the gallery.
- Game text has been aligned with VA in several places.
- This is a bonus update that uses the new, upgraded RenPy framework – which has finally got functionality to fix our most annoying bugs. It is otherwise largely identical to 4.2.2.
- MVPs of this build are Holo, for helping us get our framework issues registered; RenPy Tom, for fixing them; and Tosk, for finally slaying this great white whale.
- Performance: The game is much less likely to crash out of the blue, citing memory issues.
- Performance: The dreaded ‘black box’, that would flicker around animated sprites, has been slain.
- Voice: Various Darja sound effects have been added (Suki).
- Sound: Ambience and sound effects have been applied more consistently (GerdGenus).
- Tweak: When you play the game for the first time, Sabetha & Inej will help you set up your preferences.
- Fix: Malagar’s quest can still be completed if you capture Valzira before meeting him, or if you suck at brainstorming.
- Fix: Naho cannot be volunteered to help Malagar more than once.
- Assorted improvements to text layout, spelling, sound effects, and other doodads.
- This is our traditional ‘enhancement’ update for Pale Rock, featuring numerous improvements and fixes that have been identified since release. And as per tradition, it also includes a whole bunch of new content that was completed in that time.
- MVP of this build is Tosk, for sweeping up all of our bugs, and finding another harpoon to throw at the black box.
- Performance: Yet another fix for the dreaded black box. Hopefully it will appear less often, and for less long (Tosk).
- Scene: Sabetha and Inej are ready for your next visit (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Garoompahfah).
- Art: Sparring with Eburon (Lubbio).
- Art: Marie-Anne’s secret thirsty waifu scene (Lubbio).
- Animation: Adeline’s idles, nude variant (Amon Ra).
- Voice: Darja’s interruption to your Act II awakening (Suki).
- Voice: Darja’s visit to the Infernals (Suki).
- Voice: Darja’s last night (Suki).
- Voice: Eburon’s ritual (Var).
- Voice: Eburon’s sparring match (Var).
- Voice: Eburon’s last night (Var).
- Stat and Morale checks in Pale Rock will auto-succeed if you’re in Power Fantasy mode.
- Petruk is hiding somewhere in the Gallery, with presents for you.
- Eburon will no longer prevent you from going to Pale Rock (so clingy).
- Enid will stop appearing in the capital if she’s supposed to be in your lair.
- Rescuing Cooch from the wisps is not a battle in any conventional sense, and as such will not return you to the war victory screen afterwards.
- Neither is Malice’s birth.
- Improvements to audio, music, and ambient transitions.
- Assorted stage direction improvements.
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.