- Name: RE: Hero Academia
- Developer: Double-H
- Translator: No
- Version: v0.25
- OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
- Date: 2021-12-08
- Size: 123mb
- Language: English
- Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Point & Click, Turn based combat, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Groping, Handjob, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex , School setting
In the game, you play as a Pro Hero, a fresh graduate from U.A, who was killed in action but was saved by a mysterious Quirk and sent back in time.
Given a second chance, it’s time to hone your power, get closer to allies in order to solve the mystery of your future and try to avoid your impending doom.
You will be able to experience many lewd situations with your favorite characters along the way. Fair price for dying once, right?
2. DOWNLOAD GAME:
- This is a Jiro update. We pick up from the last time, after seeing a movie with her. However, to continue with the story, you have to complete the Mall Rescue event.
- 2 new H-CGs, and a few none-H ones.
- I also changed my writing style for the H-events, using more words to fill in the space where we don’t have CGs. Feedback is appreciated.
- New characters: Momo. Not much you can do with her now, but she will become available in the next update.
- New and improved Jiro sprite.
- New and improved the protagonist’s sprite.
- New UI for the Memo book.
- New combat UI.
- Added more transition effects, without making them too intrusive.
- Added a button for Android users to hide the UI, so that they can see the CGs without the textbox.
- Properly locked all ways out of the Training Ground when you’re supposed to give Ochaco a massage, so you can’t soft-lock the game at this part anymore.
- Locked all locations during the intro, so that the only place that you can get to from the map is the School Gate. These will be reopened after you attend Eraserhead’s homeroom. This is to prevent confusion during the intro, and lessen the chance of someone messing something up during that part.
- Fixed a lot of stuttering issues.
- Fixed some UI bugs where the texts on the choice buttons spilled outside the button’s boundary.
- Fixed some grammar mistakes and typos.
- We continue with Ochaco’s story in this update.
- 2 new scenes: 1 short scene and 1 long one, which contains 3 CGs.
- The start of a new side mission, you can trigger this questline by lurking around the alleys, wearing Mei’s goggles, but only after a certain point of the story. No CG or H-scene for this questline for now, just the introduction.
- A new hidden object mini game during Ochaco’s new story. This will be the ‘default’ mini game from now on. If you can’t find all the items, or simply don’t want to play the game, wait 20 seconds, a ‘Skip’ button will appear on the top right of the screen.
- Two ATM machines that you can hack for money (cost slicers). One on the main street, and one in the mall. Each machine has a cooldown period of 7 days after being hacked.
- If you’ve done the mall rescue, whether you successes or not, Midnight will contact you on the first night after you loaded up a save file. Meet with her and get her Quirk that allows you to disable an enemy for a turn.
- If you helped Ochaco to keep her job at the store, said store will now sell a better healing item.
- Mei’s contact in the alley will occasionally have grade 2 slicers in his stock, which you will need from now on. He will also very rarely, sell a Double-H-Potion.
- New locations: The public gym, Ochaco’s hallway, and her bathroom.
- Fix the bug where Ochaco and Jiro’s texts were overlapped, softlocking the game. Hopefully I’ve caught all of them now.
- Known issue: Ochaco wears the wrong outfit at a certain point during her story. this will be fixed in the future.
- We’re finally, officially finished with ‘phase 1’. Every new content from the next update onward will require you to clear the mall rescue main quest to access. With some small exceptions that shouldn’t affect your gameplay.
- Improved Tsuyu and Midnight’s nude sprites.
- 4 new Tsuyu scenes, continue the blackmail route and connect it to the main story.
- 1 new scene with a new girl.
- 1 new gadget from Mei after the mall rescue with some neat functionalities. Use it at the right place to unlock the scene above.
- When you’re visiting Mei, again, after the mall rescue, if you’re lucky, you can catch her doing some interesting things.
- 2 new locations: Teacher’s lounge and the Main Street. Main Street can be accessed from the Mall, or if you’re on the map, click on the space right in front of the Mall.
- New item: Grade-2 Slicer. This do nothing for now, but you can still collect them. There will be more things to hack from the next update.
- New item: Firecrackers. These consumable items will deal moderate elemental damage to your enemy when used.
- New item: Shockwave Disk. These consumable items will deal moderate mental damage to your enemy when used.
- New item: Mechanical Gauntlet. This item will deal moderate physical damage to your enemy when used. No limit on how many time you can use it, but it doesn’t come cheaply.
The last 3 items can be bought at a shop in the alleyways, after you’ve cleared the mall rescue. But you will be given samples of firecrackers and the disks if you help the shop owner with a little something.
- Fixed a bug where any combo with Jiro’s Quirk – Earphone Jack doesn’t deal any damage.
- Fixed some instances where the wrong fight would occur. Hopefully I’ve caught them all by now.
3. installation note:
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.