- Name: The Point of No Return
- Developer: DS23Games
- Translator: No
- Version: v0.29
- OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
- Date: 2022-03-23
- Size: Win~3.72gb; Apk~700mb
- Language: English
- Genre: 3DCG, Female protagonist, Big tits, Cheating, Corruption, Milf, Romance, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Mobile game, Groping, Humiliation, Sexual harassment, Rape
The Point of No Return“ is the story of Jennifer Turner, a mid-30s woman with a loving husband and a soon-to-be college-bound daughter. Her idyllic small-town existence is threatened when three fugitives decide to turn her home into a temporary hideout. Jennifer is faced with a decision: Cooperate with the intruders? Or resist them? How far will she go to protect her family? Are her actions going to jeopardize everything she holds dear?
2. DOWNLOAD GAME:
– 247 new renders overall
– 101 of that are multi-route renders
– 52 belong to the submission route
– 45 to the deception route
– 49 to the resistance route
– 281 new renders overall
– 74 of that are multi-route renders
– 70 belong to the submission route
– 62 to the deception route
– 75 to the resistance route
– 311 new renders overall
– 159 of that are multi-route renders
– 66 belong to the submission route
– 47 to the deception route
– 39 to the resistance route
What your Patreon contributions would be used for:
– Quality control: Hiring someone to proofread the in-game text before every update, to avoid potentially releasing a game riddled with typos and bad grammar.
– Hardware updates: Not a pressing issue, but something that I need to address at some point since future versions of the game will include bigger scenes and also animations. So updating my hardware would help a lot when it comes to significantly reduce rendering time (and thus, development time as a whole)
– Turning this into a full-time project: Right now, this game is a passion project, so ultimately, my real job comes first (gotta pay those bills). But if it gains enough interest, I’d scale down my work hours and put that time into the game instead, maybe even completely dedicating my time to it.
– Enhancing the audio experience: Currently, the game uses royalty-free music and sounds. I’m not necessarily unhappy with that, but things could be improved by commissioning custom music and probably even
3. installation note:
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.