- Date: Japanese 2021-09-17, English 2021-10-18
- Size: PC~240mb, Apk~36mb
- Language: English (*Playable Translation)
- Genre: female protagonist, japanese game, vaginal sex, 2D game, 2dCG, creampie, group sex, groping, internal view, prostitution, sexual harassment, virgin, big tits, rape?, kissing, humiliation, anal sex, ahegao.
You play as Yasuko, a third year high-school student in Bedbug School.
You are the council president, smart and good at sports……
But worst of all you’re a……virgin.
So you decide to go on a quest to get your cherry popped.
2. DOWNLOAD GAME:
Game with english translation released.
*Fixed the bug that won’t trigger the event.
*Stopped the sound after scene, it was playing continuously.
*Removed all the doors, that don’t work.
*Uncensored the CG.
*What is Playable Translation?
There are a lot of ero-games and not enough translators.
Lately, I’ve been trying different methods to cut the translation time.
To make a new standard of translation (think about MTL, edited-MTL, and my new standard, fan translation),
this standard is “Playable Translation”.
The difference between edited-MTL is that it consumes a lot less time and has rules.
The standard is based on these rules:
- Use the best raw MTL if the meaning can be understood by the reader. (DeepL and Google, these 2 are a great tandem. One is contextual, other is literal.)
- Use raw MTL for onomatopoeia (the sound effects in text form), sometimes in romaji, only if the meaning of the sound can be understood by the reader via images or sound effects. In worst case, use descriptive words like this “rustling, mumbling, lick, suck, unzipping” and so on.
- Edit the MTL in case it’s distorting the meaning, if there’s a joke, a way of talking, some special wording, instructions.
- If there are a lot of words in a dialogue, unnecessarily poetic, repetitive, too descriptive (too much details that can be understood through images already). Either delete them (if the dialogues don’t have substance) or simplify the text, rephrase and leave only the essential bits.
- Try to be consistent with names, for people, cities, spells, pets, and so on. A glossary would help, using a note taking app.
- Sometimes you have to go back and translate some dialogues better, because you understand that they are important and deserve it.
- ✓ = Ok
- ✘ = Cancel or Call Menu
- Gamepad = Hide/Show button
- Chạm một lần để di chuyển.
- Chạm và giữ một lúc để tua nhanh văn bản.
- Chạm hai ngón tay để hủy/mở menu.
4. installation note:
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.